Monday, December 26, 2011

Trademe fever strikes again.

Yep, you guessed it... Just put a $2 bid on a boat, and now I own it! Doh!

It's a Moth of unknown origin, looks like a scow, so either kiwi moth, or an old international, although it's impossible to tell from the picture, which only shows the deck from the mast step looking aft.

Claims to be fully rigged, and largely rebuilt requiring just a sand and paint. We'll see.

Oh well, should be fun for blasting about on those days when I don't want to break my Laser.

Speaking of which, I spent a lot of yesterday afternoon re-rigging said laser, so I can get some on-water practise before the RSA in February. I've been doing the fitness training and nutrition for the last few weeks, and before the silly season kicked in, had dropped around 4kg. Aiming to be around 95kg by the end of Feb, and hoping for a windy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment