Wednesday, September 23, 2020

It's been a while!

 Well, here we are again.

After a near seven year hiatus, I'm back talking sailing on the Manukau Harbour again.

I'm struggling to find details on some of the local clubs, bear/bare/beer?? with me on that.

Here's what I do know...


The Hartley 16 fleet at MYMBC are still active.

The Noelex 22 fleet now splits it's time between MYMBC and Weymouth YC.

There are presently five Noelex 22's active in the South Auckland area.


Rob K has sold the beachcomber, and purchased a very quick Noelex 22 instead.

Aaron L has sold the Cherry, and bought a not-so-quick (yet!) Noelex 22.


Early november will see the entire Nelex 22 fleet heading to Lake Ngaroto in the Waikato for a couple of days of intense sprint racing.


That's it, I know nothing more, except that Pete H is working hard at Weymouth trying to get the ball rolling again.


More Shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment